Friday, January 01, 2010

My 2009 New Year's Resolutions

1. Stop Smoking
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week
3. Take daily vitamins
4. Stop farting around Charlie so much
5. Update status on IM
6. Write more
7. Cut online gaming in half
8. Get responsible about taxes
9. Sort out all the legal stuff
10. Get debt free
11. Clean the house
12. Purge closet
13. Surf & Snowboard
14. Call mom and dad more
15. Stop trying to fix broken people's lives
16. Stop buying clothes that don't fit
17. Make Art
18. Write a song
19. Educate self
20. Slow down
21. Stop giving Charlie a hard time
22. Recover from TV addiction
23. Travel
24. Stop killing plants
25. Marry Charlie
26. Water > Diet Coke (Added January 2)
27. No more New Years Eve Parties (Added January 2)
28. Count your blessings (Added January 7)

3 comments:

Objetsmart said...

I love you Gen...this is amazing, yet again.

Alpha Femail said...

I love you too! ...but ummm....who is this?

That Guy In St. Louis said...

Hi there, I'm @adamintheloop on Twitter. Admittedly, I came here initially to give a rather insincere apology but instead, I ended up reading most of your blog, which was hard to do through the egg on my face. I'd like to send you an actual apology email or DM on Twitter, and extend an invitation to be a guest on my podcast since you seem to be opinionated, and genuinely interesting. If you'd like, you can email me at adaminmissouri@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter. If not, best of luck.
[I should note I'm not affiliated with Adam Carolla or his podcast network.]

Take care,
@adamintheloop